2021-2025 APAC 5G network slicing growth opportunities:
Dublin, December 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Growth opportunities for the sliced ââAPAC 5G network” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
In Asia Pacific (APAC), 5G network slicing is still in its early stages due to limited 5G commercial launches. The standards for end-to-end slicing of the 5G network were only recently completed in June 2021 and have been a bottleneck for the most promising use cases. The majority of mobile operators plan to implement 5G network slicing by 2022, with commercialization starting in 2023. Slice-as-a-service (SlaaS), which is expected to be one of the main revenue generators for mobile operators, is expected by 2025 or even earlier.
5G network slicing revenue in APAC is expected to increase from $ 2.88 billion in 2021 to $ 9.99 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 36.4%. Factors such as growing demand for mobile network coverage, compliance with public safety regulations, increasing digital transformations and the rise of intelligent Internet of Things (IoT) platforms are expected to contribute to the growth of the 5G network slicing market.
By vertical sector, the health sector, followed by the manufacturing sector, is the first vertical sector for 5G network slicing. The growth of the health sector has been accelerated due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The healthcare sector was brought to light in 2020 and will continue to grow thanks to the rapid developments of telehealth in APAC. The top 3 APAC countries that are expected to experience significant growth in 5G network slicing over the next 5 years are China, South Korea and Japan.
With 5G network slicing, mobile operators can improve service delivery for existing applications and can create new markets, especially in the 4 most viable verticals for 5G: manufacturing, healthcare, automotive and transport. The contribution of these verticals will increase from 27% in 2021 to 54% in 2025.
In enterprise solutions, 5G network slicing is expected to play a critical role in transforming the enterprise network solutions market, with the greatest expected impact in Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and SD- WAN, and the results are expected to be more prevalent in the next 5-10 years. Much of the monetization potential of 5G lies in the current ability to build the necessary business applications.
Strategic partnerships and the necessary investments will be necessary to ensure the success of the 5G network slicing.
This study covers the APAC market, focusing on developing geographies including China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam, and developed geographies including Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea.
The target audience for this report includes telecommunications, media and entertainment, manufacturing, healthcare, government and public sector, and transportation and logistics, all of whom want to understand how to plan for the strategic integration of cutting the 5G network.
Main topics covered:
- Why is it more and more difficult to cultivate?
- Strategic imperative 8
- The impact of the 3 main strategic imperatives on the division of the 5G network in Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Growth opportunities fuel the engine of the growth pipeline
Analysis of growth opportunities – Breakdown of the 5G network
- Cutting the 5G network – Scope of the analysis
5G network breakdown – Segmentation
- Key competitors for 5G
- Key growth indicators for cutting the 5G network
- Growth engines for 5G network slicing
- Growth constraints for cutting the 5G network
- Forecast assumptions for cutting the 5G network
- Revenue forecast for 5G network slicing
- Revenue forecast for 5G network slicing by vertical sector
- Analysis of revenue forecasts for 5G network slicing
- Revenue Forecast Analysis for 5G Network Breakdown by Vertical Sector
Growth Opportunity Analysis, Vertical Segment – Manufacturing
- Vertical Manufacturing – Key Growth Indicators for Cutting the 5G Network
- Vertical Manufacturing – Revenue Forecast for 5G Network Slicing
- Vertical Manufacturing – Revenue Forecast for 5G Network Slice Analysis
Growth Opportunity Analysis, Vertical Segment – Healthcare
- Health sector – Key growth indicators for cutting the 5G network
- Healthcare sector – Revenue forecast for 5G network slicing
- Healthcare Sector – Revenue Forecast for 5G Network Cutout Analysis
Growth Opportunity Analysis, Vertical Segment – Transportation
- Vertical transport – Key growth indicators for cutting the 5G network
- Vertical transport – Revenue forecast for cutting the 5G network
- Vertical Transport – Revenue Forecast for 5G Network Slicing Analysis
Growth Opportunity Analysis, Vertical Segment – Automotive
- Automotive sector – Key growth indicators for cutting the 5G network
- Automotive Sector – Revenue Forecast for 5G Network Slicing
- Automotive Sector – Revenue Forecast for 5G Network Slicing Analysis
Growth Opportunities Analysis – Country Growth
- Revenue Forecast for 5G Network Slicing by Country
- Forecast analysis for the 5G network breakdown by country
Growth Opportunity Analysis – Potential Growth of Business Solutions
- Business solutions requiring 5G network slicing
- Business solutions requiring 5G network slicing – Unified communications and field service management
- Commercial solutions requiring 5G network splitting – Private 5G networks
- Range of service equipment
Universe of growth opportunities – Cutting the 5G network
- Growth Opportunity 1: 5G Compatible MEC for Critical Applications, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2: 5G Enabled Private Networks for the Business Segment, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 3: 5G Enabled Business Solutions for the Enterprise Segment, 2020
The last word
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Your next steps
- Why this editor?
- List of exhibitions
- New Zealand
- South Korea
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qz2525